Monday, March 25, 2013

WATKINS Petro Carbo Salve

Petro Carbo Whattttt????????


That was my first reaction when my first customer told me that is what she wanted to order from the WATKINS line of products. I had never heard of this product and did not know what it was used for....but I was about to find out and to learn fast.

My customer was a sweet old lady and when I delivered her newly purchased product to her, I had an opportunity to sit down and chat with her. She begins to tell me how her mother used to use WATKINS Petro Carbo Salve as one and ONLY FIRST-AID solution in their household; she saw the wonders of this product and continues the legacy of using WATKINS Petro-Carbo Salve for every first need in her household.

As I sat there and listened to her tell me this story, I started to calculate how old she was (definitely 60+ years) and if her mom was using this, then truly WATKINS has a household name for over 100 years.

I went home and ordered my own personal WATKINS Petro-Carbo Salve for my family.....let's just say I AM A BELIEVER.

You have to try this amazing product that has been around for over 100 years and is still a household name.

www.WatkinsOnline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment